This website is owned and operated by API Software Limited where "AutoRek" is a Trademark of API Software, having its registered office at 193 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4HU, UK. For the purposes of this statement, "AutoRek" means API Software Limited and its subsidiaries.• If you can access the AutoRek website you agree to be bound by the conditions in this legal statement and further agree that the Courts of Scotland shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from this legal statement. If you do not agree with the conditions in this legal statement, do not use this website.
• All rights, including copyright, in the content of the AutoRek website and in the software and databases underlying the AutoRek website are licensed by AutoRek or are owned and controlled for these purposes by AutoRek.
• In accessing the AutoRek website, you agree that you may only download, copy and print extracts of the content for your own personal non-commercial use on the basis that no documents or related graphics on the AutoRek website are modified in any way and no graphics on the AutoRek Software Limited website are used separately from accompanying text.
• By submitting your contact details through the website, you consent to AutoRek and/or chosen third parties contacting you on these details. You can unsubscribe from being contacted at any time by emailing email@example.com.
• You are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, print, store (in any medium), distribute, transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of the AutoRek website for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of AutoRek Software Limited.
• Links to third party websites from the AutoRek website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the AutoRek website and you access these websites at your own risk. AutoRek assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other websites to which the AutoRek website has links. If you would like to link to the AutoRek website, you may do so only with AutoRek's prior written consent and provided that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the AutoRek website.
• While AutoRek has taken every effort to ensure that the information contained within the website is correct, AutoRek does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information on the AutoRek website and you should be aware that the information may be incomplete or inaccurate or may have become out of date. AutoRek may make changes to the material on the website or to the products described in it at any time without notice. AutoRek does not make any commitment to update such material.
• To the extent permitted by law AutoRek shall not be liable or responsible to any person for any loss, costs, expenses or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in this website. Nothing in this statement shall exclude or limit AutoRek's liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) fraudulent misrepresentation; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
• By accessing the AutoRek website in any jurisdiction, it is your responsibility to observe the laws and regulatory requirements of the relevant jurisdiction, including obtaining any governmental, regulatory or other consents required in such jurisdiction or observing any other formality or restriction in such jurisdiction. If access to the AutoRek website and/or the information contained in it is unlawful in the jurisdiction from which you wish to access it, you should not access the AutoRek website and if you choose to do so, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the AutoRek website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded, copied or printed extracts from the AutoRek website. Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
Copyright 2017 by API Software Ltd. All rights reserved. AutoRek is a trademark of API Software Ltd. All specifications subject to change without notice.