AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast paced and innovative FinTech with a customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services companies and we continue to go from strength to strength.
We have set ourselves some ambitious but exciting objectives for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. We know to achieve our objectives we need the right people to join our fantastic team.
To assist us in achieving our objectives, we are now seeking an experienced Business Analyst/Consultant with a solid background in Banking/Payments to join our team.
From commercial high street banks to challenger and central banks, AutoRek has customers across them all and we want to do more. The role of the BA will play an important part in growing this success. Working as part of our Delivery team, the BA will work with our Technical Consultants on our Banking projects, ensuring we are understanding fully and delivering the requirements of our customers.
In addition, the BA will work closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to track and understand the market and assist in developing any future market needs into viable propositions.
This is a diverse and demanding role for a dedicated and ambitious Business Analyst looking for their next challenge in a well-established and growing FinTech business.
• Provision of specific sector expertise and knowledge across various business functions.
• Development of new propositions.
• Working closely with Marketing and Sales teams to create marketing content for both prospective and existing customers. • Responsive to market intel on relevant changes within the banking sector. • Working alongside the wider team to translate end-user requirements into application/system requirements.
• Capturing, analysing and documenting functional requirements.
• Reviewing requirements documents prepared by internal product development team.
• Business process modelling – investigating operational requirements, issues, and opportunities to seek effective solutions.
We encourage applications from individuals currently working in an operational role within the payments/banking sector. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience of being part of a “back office” operational team and understand some of the challenges facing the banking/payments industry. You will be keen to transfer that knowledge into a FinTech setting. We are looking for candidates that are mature, highly motivated and looking to embrace a new challenge. Post pandemic there may be a requirement for regular travel both within the UK and Internationally.
Skills and Experience:
• Experience of working in an operational banking function is essential with desirable experience around Payments, ATM’s, month end close and financial controls.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working at a Senior level within the industry
• Professional finance qualification preferred.
• Project management experience desirable (formal or otherwise).
• Demonstratable business analysis skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proven technical writing ability.
• Strong stakeholder management skills.
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life than work; we pride ourselves in fostering not just “a workplace”, but a community in which our primary value is “People First”. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and promote a culture of learning, developing, and sharing knowledge. Everyone across the business plays a part in driving innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business. To top it all off, you will work with a fantastic group of people who you will get to know at the many social activities throughout the year, including our now legendary annual away-day.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today by e-mailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE