AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast-paced and innovative FinTech with an impressive customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and we continue to go from strength to strength.
As we approach 2021, we have set ourselves some ambitious but exciting objectives for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. We know to achieve our objectives we need the right people to join our fantastic team.
The role: We are now seeking an experienced Business Development Executive to play a pivotal part in lead generation - creating and qualifying leads to support our sales pipeline. The Business Development Executive will work closely across teams to develop and maintain a knowledge and understanding of our markets and offerings, allowing you to carry out your role effectively.
Currently, our teams are working remotely, but when restrictions allow there will be option for the role to be based out of either our Glasgow or Edinburgh offices. The role is full time, however we would be happy to consider applications for those looking for a job share opportunity.
• Lead generation focused on UK Financial Services companies
• Collaborating across teams to execute new business campaigns
• Maintain an up to date and accurate sales CRM tool
• Develop, maintain and implement pursuit plans
• Actively target potential new clients
The person: To be successful you will have a mature, focused and highly motivated attitude. Ideally, you will have experience in a similar role and knowledge of the financial services industry.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
• 3+ years of experience in a similar role
• Track record of successful lead generation and opportunity conversion
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Background in identifying and starting conversations with key decision makers
• Self-starter with positive attitude and a strong work ethic
• Confident at objection handling
• Strong influencing skills
• Experience and understanding of the software industry and/or the Financial Services sector
• Proficient in Microsoft packages including Dynamic CRM
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life than work; we pride ourselves in fostering not just “a workplace”, but a community in which our primary value is “People First”. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and promote a culture of learning, developing, and sharing knowledge. Everyone across the business plays a part in driving innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business. To top it all off, you will work with a fantastic group of people who you will get to know at the many social activities throughout the year, including our now legendary annual away-day.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today. Only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
To apply please send your CV and Covering Letter to Recruitment@AutoRek.com