AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast-paced and innovative FinTech with an impressive customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and we continue to go from strength to strength.
We have set ourselves some ambitious but exciting objectives for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. We know to achieve our objectives we need the right people to join our fantastic team.
We are now seeking an experienced Commercial Development Manager to join our team to drive the expansion of AutoRek within our existing customer base. The role will be focussed on creating and closing opportunities and building relationships within new business areas of our key customers. The role carries a target and to be successful it is vital you work closely in partnership with other teams across AutoRek, ensuring you build knowledge and understanding of the customer landscape and utilise the strengths within team.
Currently our teams are working remotely, but when restrictions allow there will be option for the role to be based out of either our Glasgow or Edinburgh offices.
- Responsibility for growth within a selection of key accounts
- Developing account plans to promote the use of AutoRek in new business areas of key account customers
- Create and maintain current “key persons map”
- Manage all aspects of the sales process, engaging with teams across the business to ensure success
- Attend events / WebEx’s and other trade activities where clients are present.
- Participate in the wider sales team activities around strategy, pricing and go-to-market planning
We are seeking a driven sales/account manager professional with a mature, focussed and highly motivated attitude. The successful candidate will not only be focussed on the sale but the full customer experience and will be keen to work closely across teams to ensure our success.
Essential Skills/Experience Required
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the company values: Respect, Caring, Honesty, Ambition, One Team and Pride
- Commercially focused with a track record of successful opportunity conversion
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to identify opportunities
- Confident in complex contract negotiations • Experienced in stakeholder management
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally
- Ability to work as part of a wider team across multiple areas of the business
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs
- Experience and understanding of the software industry and/or the Insurance sector
- Demonstrable track record in revenue generation.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages including Dynamic CRM
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life than work; we pride ourselves in fostering not just “a workplace”, but a community in which our primary value is “People First”. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and promote a culture of learning, developing, and sharing knowledge. Everyone across the business plays a part in driving innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business. To top it all off, you will work with a fantastic group of people who you will get to know at the many social activities throughout the year, including our now legendary annual away-day.
The process If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current salary and any salary expectation with your application. Currently all interviews are conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Please note, unfortunately we are only able to contact applicants progressing to the next stage.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE