AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting, and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast-paced and innovative FinTech with an impressive customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and we continue to go from strength to strength.
We have set ourselves some ambitious but exciting objectives for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. We know to achieve these objectives we need the right people to join our fantastic team.
We are seeking a Content Writer to join our well-established and experienced Marketing team. The role will suit someone looking to take the next step in their career and play a vital part in establishing a recognisable “tone of voice” across all content. The key responsibility will be to produce engaging, persona-led content in line with our target market strategy.
Working closely with your direct team but also across teams, you will develop key campaign messaging for a successful and growing FinTech.
Please note, currently, our teams are working remotely, but when restrictions allow this role will be based in our head office in Glasgow.
- Assist in developing a “tone of voice” across all content
- Continuous development of content which reflects the brand’s personality and “tone of voice”
- Collaborate with teams across the business to gather information and produce content that engages with our target audiences
- Ensure optimum social and SEO techniques are applied to the content
- Monitoring and improving content based on feedback, research, and data
- Ensuring all content meets relevant design, style, and brand guidelines
We are looking for a dynamic, creative, and enthusiastic content producer to bring energy and drive to our growing business. The successful candidate will have a passion for developing content in a B2B setting and be keen to bring ideas to the table.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Demonstratable experience of writing for a B2B audience
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the company values: Respect, Honesty, Pride, Caring, Ambition and One Team
- Excellent written and language skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience in establishing and building a recognisable “tone” for a brand
- Skilled in creative writing for a B2B brand that ensures messaging and content is clear and memorable
- Working to and delivering on multiple deadlines
- Experience of working within the Tech or Financial Services sector
- Good understanding of SEO research and ranking factors
AutoRek is an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified individuals.
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life than work; we pride ourselves in fostering not just “a workplace”, but a community in which our primary value is “People First”. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and promote a culture of learning, developing, and sharing knowledge. Everyone across the business plays a part in driving innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business. To top it all off, you will work with a fantastic group of people who you are able to get to know at the many social activities throughout the year, including our now legendary annual away-day.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today by e-mailing your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include current salary and any salary expectations with your application. Currently, all interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Please note, only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE