AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast-paced and innovative FinTech with an impressive customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and we continue to go from strength to strength.
We have some ambitious but exciting objectives for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. We know to achieve our objectives we need the right people to join our fantastic team.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) with a proven track record to join our Customer Management Team.
We want our customers to always have an excellent AutoRek experience and want them to be with us for years to come. Our Customer Success Managers play a key role in this by driving a high level of customer satisfaction and engagement. Our CSMs manage and guide our customers to ensure they get the best possible value from their investment, are successful in their product use and as a result ensures we continue to have high levels of customer retention. Working closely with teams across the business and acting as the “voice of the customer” within AutoRek, our CSMs are trusted advisers and main point of contact to our customers. Our CSMs understand our customers businesses and the challenges they face and are committed to ensuring our users have the best possible experience with our product. This is a demanding but career-defining opportunity where you will be able to be part of a team that is making a significant impact.
- You will be the voice of the customer and their single point of contact. You will be the advocate for client needs within AutoRek
- Ensure the best possible customer experience by working seamlessly with the relevant business functions, using client insights to help drive product enhancements and roadmap, as well as identify sales growth opportunities
- Proactively nurture and develop existing client relationships, while creating AutoRek product champions and engaging key stakeholders
- Perform initial onboarding of accounts, promoting strong user adoption and maintaining successful engagement throughout customer lifecycle
- Design, drive and deploy processes and best practices to ensure customers are realising the greatest possible value from AutoRek
- Execute regular customer success reviews to evaluate the health of the account, resolve any key issues with the help of the Technical team, and promote the use of AutoRek throughout the account
- Be an AutoRek subject matter expert (SME) for our clients, providing guidance and addressing their unique business challenges
- Manage performance targets, including maintaining high renewal rates
We encourage applications from experienced Customer Success Managers with a background in carrying out this role in a software/SaaS setting. The ideal candidate will be determined and enthusiastic, with a team-oriented attitude and outstanding communication skills. You will be keen to bring ideas to the table and be completely customer focussed.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Customer Success Management
- Have the personal attitude and behaviours that represent the company values: Respect, Caring, Honesty, Ambition, One Team and Pride.
- Have the leadership and emotional intelligence to drive customers towards success.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships, both internally and externally
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end users
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding customer requirements and addressing any challenges.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team across multiple areas of the business
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business needs
- Experience and knowledge of the Financial Services industry with a focus on Banking, Insurance or Asset Management
- Experience working in a similar role within FinTech industry
- A strong understanding of SaaS
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life than work; we pride ourselves in fostering not just “a workplace”, but a community in which our primary value is “People First”. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and promote a culture of learning, developing, and sharing knowledge. Everyone across the business plays a part in driving innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business. To top it all off, you will work with a fantastic group of people who you will get to know at the many social activities throughout the year, including our now legendary annual away-day.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today by sending your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your current salary and expectation. Currently all interviews are conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Please note, unfortunately we are only able to contact applicants progressing to the next stage.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE