Overview of the role:
Based in our London office in the heart of the City, the successful candidate will be a key member of the Business Development team. Working closely with teams across the business, the Inside Sales Executive will be focussed on lead generation and will play a pivotal role in maturing leads into opportunities.
Overview of responsibilities:
• New business sales targeting UK Financial Services companies
• Working with marketing, product, consulting and presales to execute campaigns to generate leads to convert to opportunities.
• Maintain an up to date and accurate sales CRM tool
• Ability to develop, maintain and implement pursuit plans
• Utilise all tools at your disposal to actively target potential new clients
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience in lead generation and conversion
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Team player with a demonstrable work ethic
• Track record of phone based contact with potential customers
• Positive attitude and self-starter with a high work ethic
• Ability to overcome objections and find solutions to prospective clients needs
• Experience and understanding of software industry and/or the Financial Services sector
• Proficient in MS packages including CRM
• Second language
Along with the usual package you would expect today including a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. We know that there is more to life and offer a supportive and flexible environment where team and community is key. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and goals and understand our success is only determined by the success of our team. Our team across the business has the opportunity to drive innovation and we encourage everyone to take an active part in progressing the business.
All this and not to mention the amazing brand new office, a health and wellbeing programme, access to Pluralsight and other training resources, annual away day, and many other social activities throughout the year.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today. Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE