AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast-paced and innovative FinTech with an impressive customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and we continue to go from strength to strength.
We have set ourselves some ambitious but exciting objectives for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. We know to achieve our objectives we need the right people to join our fantastic team.
We are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join our well-established and experienced Marketing team. The role will suit a recent or soon-to-be Marketing Graduate and will involve assisting in the development and implementation of a range of direct and digital marketing campaigns.
Working closely with your direct team but also across teams, you will gain real hands-on experience in all aspects of the marketing function for a successful and growing FinTech.
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start and really develop your Marketing career.
Please note, currently, our teams are working remotely, but when restrictions allow this role will be based in our head office in Glasgow.
We welcome applications from individuals who have recently graduated or will be graduating this summer in a Marketing discipline. In addition, individuals with relevant marketing experience are also invited to apply. The ideal person will be creative, focused and have a highly motivated attitude.
- Assisting in the organisation of events such as online webinars and sponsored conferences
- Assisting with the development and distribution of PR
- Creating, reviewing and updating content for the company’s website and other media
- Using tools such as Google Analytics and CRM data to monitor ROI and analyse trends
- Liaising with a range of stakeholders including: customers, colleagues, suppliers and partners
- Supporting the execution of digital campaigns across multiple digital channels
- Involved in the planning of marketing activities both online and offline
- Conducting market research
- Minimum 2:1 Marketing Degree or relevant marketing experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Experience of working within a marketing function
- Flexibility for occasional UK-based travel
- Knowledge of the Financial Services and/or Tech sectors
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life than work; we pride ourselves in fostering not just “a workplace”, but a community in which our primary value is “People First”. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and promote a culture of learning, developing, and sharing knowledge. Everyone across the business plays a part in driving innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business. To top it all off, you will work with a fantastic group of people who you will get to know at the many social activities throughout the year, including our now legendary annual away-day.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today by e-mailing your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Friday 9th of April and currently, all interviews will be conducted via Microsoft Teams.
Please note, only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.