AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast-paced and innovative FinTech with an impressive customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and we continue to go from strength to strength.
As we approach 2021, we have set ourselves some ambitious but exciting objectives for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. We know to achieve our objectives we need the right people to join our fantastic team.
In response to our ever-growing SaaS customer base, we are now seeking a Risk and Compliance Analyst to join the team. Working with our Head of QA and Compliance you will play an important role in building a robust risk and compliance function covering all aspects of information security, governance, Audit and Risk (both internal and external). To achieve this, you will engage and work with all teams across the business. In addition, you will liaise and build relationships with relevant third-party vendors and key stakeholders within our customer base.
This is a demanding but exciting opportunity to be involved in growing a key business function, whilst developing a great career in Risk and Compliance within the FinTech industry.
Currently our teams are working remotely, but when restrictions allow the role will be based out of our Head Office located in the heart of Glasgow’s Innovation district.
- Regular review of all processes within our ISMS ensuring changes are documented and communicated
- Ensure we meet and retain security compliance certifications including ISO 27001 and PCI compliance
- Support the business in achieving any further compliance certifications both for the UK and International
- Carry out due diligence checks on any proposed third-party vendors
- Support a programme of internal and external audits ensuring any potential risks identified are addressed
- Provide assistance on any RFP activities from potential customers
- Support investigations and report findings of potential security threats raised
- Support the promotion and adoption of IT Security processes and procedure across the business
- Monitor risk levels of IT security escalating all concerns to Risk Management Team
- Updating of Business Continuity Plans as and when required
- Assist in the co-ordination of regular IT security testing via a third-party vendor
To be successful you will have a mature, focussed and highly motivated attitude. You will have a background in risk and compliance preferably within the IT sector.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ideally educated to degree level or hold equivalent professional accreditation
- Understanding of requirements under ISO 27001 and PCI compliance certifications
- Experience of supporting information security audits (internal and external) and carrying out gap analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure
- Experience of carrying out risk assessments and reporting on findings
- Proactive approach to change and the progressive development and maintenance of procedures, reports and policies
- Experience in achieving and maintaining compliance certifications
- Ability to build strong relationships both internally and with external key stakeholders and vendors
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Experience working with an ISO 27001-certified Information Security Management System
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life than work; we pride ourselves in fostering not just “a workplace”, but a community in which our primary value is “People First”. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and promote a culture of learning, developing, and sharing knowledge. Everyone across the business plays a part in driving innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business. To top it all off, you will work with a fantastic group of people who you will get to know at the many social activities throughout the year, including our now legendary annual away-day.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today. Email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE