2022 has been another turbulent year for the payments industry, defined by fierce competition, innovations on the front end and unprecedented levels of growth. But players in the payments space will no doubt have many questions as they plan their operational priorities for 2023.
To help provide visibility of the road ahead, AutoRek recently surveyed 500 payments executives, asking them to share their thoughts on strategic priorities, operations, regulation and data.
Date: Wednesday 15th February
Time: 16:00 BST
Analyzing the data
In this webinar, Nick Botha of AutoRek will be joined by ACI Worldwide Principal Product Manager Somya Patnaik and Grant McKenzie, Consulting Director at CBS Consulting.
Our panel will analyze the results of the survey, delving deeper into the following areas:
- The strategic priorities of payments organizations in 2023
- Expectations for future payments regulation
- How firms feel about growing data volumes and payment methods
- How ISO 20022 migration will impact financial control processes
- The biggest challenges firms face around payment reconciliations
- How real-time and cross-border payments affect back-office operations
- The key to creating an agile back-office
Sign up below to reserve your place today.