Position: Software Support Analyst
Salary: Highly Competitive + Benefits
AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast paced and innovative FinTech with a customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services companies and we continue to go from strength to strength.
With some ambitious targets for the coming years and significant growth to our customer base planned, we are now looking to expand our fantastic Client Support Team to ensure we continue to provide an excellent service to all users of AutoRek. This is an exciting time to join where you will have the opportunity to be part of a team that is making a real impact on our business.
Overview of the role:
Based within our brand-new Head Office in the heart of Glasgow’s Innovation District, our Software Support Analysts play an increasingly vital role in our customer journey, quickly becoming the important link between us and our users.
As the first point of contact for our customers post project, our Software Support Analysts provide first and second line support for more than 600 users across 60 plus customers and this is set to grow. The reactive side of the role is only part of it, with a greater focus on carrying out health checks on all implementations and analysing potential trends in issues to resolve before our customers are impacted. It is an ever evolving role that is continually looking to improve the customer’s experience.
This role is both demanding and challenging and does require a high level of technical capability but this should be backed up with strong problem solving and communication skills, as well as the ability to build solid relationships.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Answering, resolving and escalating client technical issues
• Adhering to client Service Level Agreements
• Analysing trends and building a knowledgebase of recurring issues
• Building relationships with clients and understanding their business needs
• Liaising closely with the Consulting and Product Development teams
• Involvement in project work for clients including:
-SQL Server Database Development
• Configuring and supporting multiple clients in a cloud environment.
Technical Skills Required
• T-SQL or ANSI-SQL knowledge
• SQL Server preferably 2012 onwards
• Experience and Knowledge of Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS) would be advantageous
• SQL Server Reporting Services
Additional Skills/Experience Required
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar technical role
• Educated to HND level in computing discipline (must include elements of programming)
• A solid understanding of fault logging, tracking and resolution.
• Team player with a methodical and reliable approach to problem solving
• Customer service experience in supporting software applications
• IT/Systems support background willing to adapt to a mixed role
• Experience in a Financial Services environment is desirable
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
Along with the usual package you would expect today including a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. We know that there is more to life and offer a supportive and flexible environment where team and community is key. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and goals and understand our success is only determined by the success of our team.
All this and not to mention the amazing brand new office, a health and wellbeing programme, annual away day and many other social activities throughout the year.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then get in touch and tells us a bit about yourself and why you are right for the role. Remember to include a copy of your CV too.
Please note, only successful applicants will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE