Position: Customer Success Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive + Benefits
AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast paced and innovative FinTech with a customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services companies and we continue to go from strength to strength.
These are exciting times and we have some ambitious targets for the coming years, including significant growth to our customer base within the UK and Internationally. To ensure we continue to deliver a first class experience to all our customers, we are in the process of creating a fully dedicated Customer Management Team to be at the core of our Customer’s journey.
We are now looking for dynamic and driven Customer Success Managers to become part of and evolve this ambitious new team. This is a career-defining opportunity to join us at a critical moment and truly have a significant impact.
Overview of the role:
Based within our brand-new Head Office in the heart of Glasgow’s Innovation District, our Customer Success Managers will play a pivotal role in building and growing the strong relationships we have with our customers, from key stakeholders through to end users. As primary point of contact, our Customer Success Manager will be responsible and accountable for managing a number of our key accounts from within the Banking, Asset Management or Insurance sectors.
Our Customer Success Managers need understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and over time serve as a trusted AutoRek advisor.
Overview of responsibilities:
- Perform initial on-boarding of accounts with strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime
- Execute a comprehensive engagement and communications strategy that proactively maintains high customer satisfaction
- Perform periodic customer success reviews to confirm the health of the account, resolve any key issues with the help of the Technical Support team, and expand AutoRek use throughout the account
- Develop tools, processes and best practices to ensure customers are realising the greatest possible value from AutoRek
- Identify usage patterns within the accounts to gain insights into how they are using AutoRek, provide user guidance with an overall view to increasing and maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Serve as the primary contact to manage and resolve any critical situations
- Work closely with functions across the business to share customer insights in order to inform and help drive product enhancements and roadmap, as well as identify sales growth opportunities
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of the AutoRek product suite and the benefits for each product.
- Manage performance targets, including maintaining high renewal rates.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Software Account Management – preferably including Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Proven ability to maintain highly valuable and outcome-based relationships across a diverse customer account base.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
- Experience and knowledge of Financial Services and/or FinTech industry would be advantageous Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding customer requirements and addressing any challenges.
- Ability to work as part of a wider team across multiple areas of the business
- Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life and offer a supportive and flexible environment where team and community is key. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and goals and understand our success is only determined by the success of our team. Everyone across the business has the opportunity to drive innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business.
All this and not to mention working with a fantastic group of people, a health and wellbeing programme, learning and development opportunities, annual away day and many other social activities throughout the year.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today. Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE