Position: Digital Marketing Manager
Salary: Highly Competitive + Benefits
AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast paced and innovative FinTech with a customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services companies and we continue to go from strength to strength.
With some ambitious targets for the coming years we are now looking to grow our already fantastic teams in several areas of our business.
Overview of the role:
We are seeking a full-time, passionate and highly experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join our forward thinking and creative Marketing team. Based within our brand-new Head Office in the heart of Glasgow’s Innovation District, the main objective of the role will be to deliver a fully integrated digital marketing strategy to support continued growth of the AutoRek brand.
• Developing and delivering a successful digital marketing strategy in line with the overall company strategy
• Provide keyword research and analysis to improve the attraction and conversion of leads
• Managing online brand and proposition campaigns to raise brand awareness
• Enhance the company website and
• Support the content strategy
• Provide monthly analytic reports
• Minimum 5 years marketing experience
• Digital experience particularly in SEO and PPC
• Strong understanding of Content Marketing in a B2B environment
• Strong creative skills with the ability to bring the AutoRek brand to life
Along with the usual package you would expect today including a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. We know that there is more to life and offer a supportive and flexible environment where team and community is key. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and goals and understand our success is only determined by the success of our team.
All this and not to mention the amazing brand-new office, a health and wellbeing programme, annual away day and many other social activities throughout the year.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today. Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Only successful applicants to be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE