Position: Project Administrator
Salary: Up to £22.5k + Benefits
AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast paced and innovative FinTech with a customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services companies and we continue to go from strength to strength.
With ambitious targets for the coming years and significant growth to our customer base we are now looking for a motivated and highly organised Project Administrator to join our team.
Overview of the role:
Based within our Head Office in the heart of Glasgow’s Innovation District, the Project Administrator will provide key support to our project Delivery team. The role will be varied and demanding with tasks ranging from the set up and subsequent tracking of projects, collating of project reports for both internal and external audiences, booking of project related travel and assisting in month end processes such as invoicing.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to shape the role and become an integral part of our fantastic delivery team.
What you will do:
- Assist the Project Delivery team with administrative requests
- Ensure project documentation is up to date and stored correctly
- Setting up and close down of projects on internal systems
- Tracking and reporting of project budgets
- Collate and distribute project related reports
- Assist in the month end invoicing process
- Booking of project related travel
- General administrative duties as required
Your skills & knowledge:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong numerical skills • Experience of managing conflicting priorities
- Confident IT skills including Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
Desirable skills & knowledge:
- Educated to HND level in Business Administration
- Experience of working within a project management office
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we offer a supportive and flexible environment where team and community are key. We look to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and goals and understand our success is only determined by the success of our team.
All this and not to mention a fantastic new office in the Merchant city, a health and wellbeing programme, fully stocked snack bar (and beer fridge for a Friday), annual Away Day and many other social activities throughout the year.
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.