Position: Software Business Development Manager
Salary: £45k per annum plus commission
AutoRek is a leading provider of financial controls, regulatory reporting and data management software. Established in 1994, we are a fast paced and innovative FinTech with an impressive customer base made up of some of the world’s leading financial services institutions and we continue to go from strength to strength.
These are exciting times and we have some ambitious targets for the coming years, including significantly growing our customer base within the UK and Internationally. To achieve our targets we understand the need to grow the teams and have the right people.
We are now looking for a dynamic and highly driven Business Development Manager to join the team and focus specifically on new business within the Banking sector. This is an opportunity to join the business at an exciting time and make a truly significant impact.
Overview of the role:
Based in our London office in the heart of the City, our Sales and Business Development team play a crucial role in our success. Our Business Development Managers work with the wider team to mature leads, convert to opportunities and progress these through to a won deal. At all times our Business Development team stay up to date with changes within the industry, growing networks and building their own pipeline of deals.
Overview of responsibilities:
- New business sales targeting UK and European financial services businesses
- Manage the Opportunity Lifecycle externally and internally from lead to contract signature
- Maintain an up to date and accurate sales CRM
- Represent the brand at relevant industry events
- Working with marketing, product, consulting and presales to execute campaigns to generate leads to convert to opportunities.
- Achieve Sales targets
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Positive attitude and self-starter with a high work ethic
- Demonstrable track record of identifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate a software package
- Ability to overcome objections and find solutions to prospective clients needs
- Proficient in MS Office
- Educated to degree level
- Existing network of financial and operations professionals in the FS sector
- Accounting qualification and/or experience in Fin Ops environment
- Knowledge of Banking sector
- Knowledge and understanding of SaaS models
- Second language
We offer a competitive salary, private healthcare, income protection and life cover. In addition, we know that there is more to life and offer a supportive and flexible environment where team and community is key. We want to support everyone in achieving their career aspirations and goals and understand our success is only determined by the success of our team. Everyone across the business has the opportunity to drive innovation and we encourage the whole team to take an active part in progressing the business.
All this and not to mention working with a fantastic group of people, a health and wellbeing programme, learning and development opportunities, annual away day and many other social activities throughout the year.
If this sounds like a team you want to be part of, then apply today. Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Only applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE