Global InsurTech Summit 2019
As proud sponsors of this year’s Global InsurTech Summit, AutoRek was there to discuss how our solutions allow insurance firms to fulfill their financial, operational, risk control and regulatory reporting obligations.
Taking place in London on March 5th, the Global InsurTech Summit brought together 1000+ delegates from market leading insurance and InsurTech companies.
The Summit addressed the critical issues impacted by InsurTech such as:
- The future of Insurance in a digital world
- New opportunities for insurers
- Competing with, or incorporating disruptive new insurance models
- The outlook for customer-focused product development and distribution
- Overcoming regulatory challenges with new solutions
- Identifying the right technology providers and business partners
- Partnerships between traditional players and InsurTech companies
Mike Kelly, Account Manager at AutoRek, moderated the 14:30 panel session in the main stream on ‘Overcoming Regulatory Challenges & Identifying New Opportunities’. It was a great session with speakers from SCOR, Direct Line Group PLC and Theta Lake.
This event has now passed. For more information, please feel free to get in touch via marketing@AutoRek.com or +44 (0) 845 603 3613.