Global RegTech Summit 2019
AutoRek are proud sponsors of the Global RegTech Summit for the second year in a row.
Taking place in London on 15th May, the Global RegTech Summit will bring together 1000+ delegates from financial institutions.
The Summit addresses the concerns of compliance and technology decision-makers around:
- PSD2, MiFID II, Basel III, GDPR, Solvency II, AIFMD, MAR, SFTR
- KYC, AML, CDD, Fraud, Financial crime, Conduct compliance
- Onboarding, Identity Verification, Cybersecurity, Risk Management
- Dealing with the challenges of regulatory change
- Understanding the impact of innovation on the compliance function
- Identifying the right solutions providers and partners
- Partnering between financial institutions and RegTech companies
AutoRek are looking forward to discussing how our solutions enhance financial and operational control frameworks and have the capability to meet several regulatory reporting requirements – all underpinned by transparency, good governance and a robust audit trail.
Hugh burden, Head of Banking at AutoRek will be moderating the ‘Impact of RegTech on the Risk Management Model’ plenary panel session at 17:00. If you are attending the Global RegTech Summit, be sure to pop along to this session.
If you would like to arrange a meeting with AutoRek at the Global RegTech Summit, please get in touch via marketing@AutoRek.com or call +44 (0) 845 603 3613.