Global RegTech Summit 2019
AutoRek were proud sponsors of the Global RegTech Summit for the second year in a row.
Taking place in London on 15th May, the Global RegTech Summit brought together 1000+ delegates from financial institutions.
The Summit addressed the concerns of compliance and technology decision-makers around:
- PSD2, MiFID II, Basel III, GDPR, Solvency II, AIFMD, MAR, SFTR
- KYC, AML, CDD, Fraud, Financial crime, Conduct compliance
- Onboarding, Identity Verification, Cybersecurity, Risk Management
- Dealing with the challenges of regulatory change
- Understanding the impact of innovation on the compliance function
- Identifying the right solutions providers and partners
- Partnering between financial institutions and RegTech companies
AutoRek discussed how our solutions enhance financial and operational control frameworks and have the capability to meet several regulatory reporting requirements – all underpinned by transparency, good governance and a robust audit trail.
Hugh burden, Head of Banking at AutoRek moderated the ‘Impact of RegTech on the Risk Management Model’ plenary panel session at 17:00.
This event has now passed. For more information, please feel free to get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 845 603 3613.