Read our solution presentation on identifying and overcoming intercompany reconciliations challenges using AutoRek.
Intercompany reconciliations are required to ensure that balances owed to and from companies in the same group are in agreement so that when group accounts are prepared the intercompany balances all cancel out on consolidation.
Using a case study example from a global banking group, this AutoRek solution literature presentation answers important questions, including:
- What Intercompany Challenges am I Likely to Face?
- Why Should I Automate and Why Choose AutoRek?
- How Should I Prioritise the Build?
- How Can an Integrated Control Framework be Established?
- What Business Benefits Can I Expect from Implementation?
To access this resource and find out more information please complete the short form below.