The Challenges of Regulatory Reporting
Key Regulatory Reporting Challenges
AutoRek’s new whitepaper explores several of today’s key regulatory reporting challenges including:
• The cost of compliance weighed against regulatory fines and reputational damage;
•The creation of a ‘golden source’ of data which can increase both confidence and performance in meeting ongoing regulatory reporting and compliance challenges;
• Potentially contradictory interpretation and application of regulations;
• The Impact and Uncertainty the UK’s Exit from Europe (Brexit) may have on Regulators;
• The role and recent decisions of the regulators themselves; and
• Existing gaps between regulatory rules, and organisations’ processes and controls.
More crucially we discuss the common theme underpinning all of these regulatory challenges – data. From data integrity and management information (MI) to the benefits of workflow management tools and achieving a comprehensive audit trail, we challenged what ‘good’ looks like in firms’ ongoing regulatory reporting and compliance.
To find out more and to download your complimentary copy of this paper please complete the short form below.